The Glebe, Storrington, West Sussex, RH20 4FR
Telephone: 01903 742942
Sorry, we're closed
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Clinics Carer’s Support West Sussex event 28th Sept Dementia Choir Horsham District Council Wellbeing Services Flu Vaccination Information Breast Feeding help and support Travel Vaccinations Chaperones Dementia Choir Changes to phone access for patients from 1st June 23
NHS App Your health, all in one place
Moving to university is an exciting time, but there’s lots to organise, remember and take in. One thing that should be a priority is making sure you are looking after your health. Luckily, there’s a service that can help you manage all things health in one place.
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your phone or tablet.
In just a few clicks, you can:
– Get health advice on a range of symptoms and conditions – you might even be able to send your GP a direct message, depending on your GP surgery
– Order repeat prescriptions, including contraception, and choose a pharmacy to collect your medicines from
– Check your records, including any routine vaccinations such as MMR
– Book and manage appointments
– Register your organ donation decision
After you download the app, you need to set up an NHS login to prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.